Business Credit Cards
Revolving credit card lines from $5,000 - $50,000. 0% interest for 6 - 12 months, interest rates starting at 9.99% afterwards.
Business credit cards are the most commonly used form of financing for small business owners, in fact, there's not really even a close second since credit card financing is so far ahead of all other forms of borrowing in the small business sector. According to the Meredith Whitney Advisory Group, 82% of small business owners use credit cards as a "vital part" of their overall funding strategy. Also, according to NFIB, 79% of small business owners use credit cards.
Whether you’ve just started a small business or you’ve been at the helm for some time, a business credit card can come in handy. It gives you easy access to a revolving line of credit that you can use for purchases, balance transfers or cash withdrawals - when you need them, without hassle or delay. Take advantage of 0% interest, earn rewards and bonuses, get cash-back and other perks.
Business credit cards will help you:
Separate your personal and business credit — Having a business credit card will separate your personal and business expenses making life way easier at tax time. If you use the card for routine purchases, you can easily track, categorize, and analyze your expenses through your monthly statements.
Provide a cash flow cushion — Does your cash flow ever lag from a decrease in sales or a delay in payments? A business credit card would let you pay expenses and make purchases – stretching your dollars without dipping into your cash flow.
Establish and improve your business credit — There’s an easy way to build your business credit responsibly: small business credit cards. Just pay your bills on time, keep your balance manageable, and stay within your credit limit – and before you know it, your business credit scores will rise.
What you need to qualify:
- Borrower FICO > 700
- < 30% utilization on personal credit cards
- Established Corporation or LLC w/ EIN/Tax ID #
- Business Revenue ≥ $0
- Years in Business ≥ 0 years
WHO WE ARE
At Epic Capital Solutions, we all come to work every day because we want to solve one of the biggest problems faced by entrepreneurs: Not having enough money to start, build or grow your dream business.
We find that most people looking to fund their businesses do not possess the tools or resources needed to properly structure themselves for successful financing, and with so many loan products available in today’s marketplace, we know it can be a daunting task. Our mission is to make the process of business funding less stressful, more transparent, and less expensive. We are here to get you funded!
We value your privacy by securing your personal information at all times. We do not sell your information to any other company. Your information is used only by Epic Capital Solutions, LLC. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 855-665-9711.
Our Company provides consumers the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from Epic Capital Solutions, LLC. We give consumers the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Customer Service at 855-665-9711
Mail your request to the following postal address:
Epic Capital Solutions, LLC
5605 Riggins Court, Suite 201
Reno, NV 89502
Nevada laws have been set up, in part, to offer asset and lawsuit protection to the owners of Nevada-based corporations. That’s one of the main reasons entrepreneurs from all over the world come to Nevada to incorporate their businesses. And, related to that, we want you to know that Epic Capital Solutions is serious about protecting information you provide to us during the course of business.
- While it is imperative that we obtain sufficient information about you and your business needs, any and all information you provide to us is kept in the strictest confidence allowable under the law
- As a matter of policy, Epic Capital Solutions, LLC does not divulge, by means of sales of lists, licenses to use, or in any other manner, to any source, any information concerning private individuals who are the principals of our client corporations.
- Because of the sophistication inherent in much of the software being used to construct and maintain Web sites on the Internet, many people have legitimate concerns about whether or not their personal information can be traced and captured for unauthorized use. Epic Capital Solutions, LLC, as a matter of policy and as a means of protecting your privacy, makes every effort to secure the transactions in which you provide your personal information within our website.
These policies make Epic Capital Solutions, LLC a leader in the industry in securing the confidentiality of client information. If you have any questions or concerns about information security, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or give us a call at 855-665-9711.